找回密码
 注 册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1534|回复: 3

Eminem-stan 一个让人唏嘘而又感动的故事!

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-28 13:23:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
<p>[MP=480,360]http://www.starfigures.com/music/mtv/eminem_stan_300.asf[/MP]</p><p><font size="4">stan的故事&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>  eminem-stan。非常好听的rap曲风[ 这是当年超红的单曲,dido也是因为这个才 红的。歌曲分为4个verse,chorus是dido唱的,内容大概是一个歌迷叫 做stan给eminem写 信,写了两封,但是没有收到回信,该孩子有点愤怒,于是带着怀孕的女朋友(dido饰) 雨夜开车狂奔 ,不慎掉入海中。不久后em受到了信,一边看电视,一边写回信,写道一半 的时候才发现电视上的新闻中正是stan的死讯。于是, damn,it was you.em的歌曲向来都 是故事性很强,这首歌曲也是被非英语国家的孩子们所喜爱的,因为语速不是很快。所以 语言方面的困难减少 了很多。em也是想借此歌曲告诉广大的歌迷,千万不要太沉溺于他, 他只不过是都大家开心而已。</font></p><p><font size="4">&nbsp;歌词&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; 各种Dido反复伴唱的歌词大意:我的泪变得冰冷.这到底是为什么?...我不想呆在床上.早晨的雨弥漫窗际.一片迷朦.即使我能看到点什么.那也只会是灰色的一片.幸好你的相片依然在墙上.这提醒我.还不算太糟糕...&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/><br/>{Eminem扮演歌迷Stan} 你好:Slim(Slim就是指Eminem,因为Eminem的专辑The Slim Shady,同时也应为Eminem有着不幸的童年,是个被人忽视无关紧要的家伙,引申为一个阴暗细小(Slim)的影子),我给你写了信但是仍然没有收到你的回复电话,我在信纸底部给你留了我的手机、拷机和电话。在秋天给你写了2封信,估计你肯定没有收到。可能是邮局或者哪里出错了。可能我写字太潦草,*,到底怎么回事。嗨,你的女儿怎么样?我的女朋友也怀孕了,我要做父亲了,我想给我女儿起名Bonnie(Eminem有首歌叫做Bonnie &amp; Clyde,这里说明这个歌迷Stan是如何痴迷Eminem)。我也知道你叔父Ronnie的的事情了(Eminem的叔父Ronnie是Eminem的童年最好的好朋友,和Eminem年龄相仿,正是他努力发掘了Eminem的天赋并帮助他克服了人前表演紧张恐惧的不足,并帮助他走进演艺圈,后自杀,Eminem纹身来纪念Ronnie),为你难受。我有个朋友为了女人也自杀了。你可能每天会收到无数歌迷这样的来信,但我保证我是你最忠诚的歌迷。我甚至看过早期你和Rawkus唱片公司一起做的地下音乐表演。我的房间里到处是你的照片,希望你理解,给我回信。你最最最最忠实的歌迷, Stan。&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/><br/>{Eminem扮演歌迷Stan} 嗨Eminem,你仍然没有回复。我没有疯,我只是认为你不回复歌迷的信是槽糕的。如果你不想在演唱会散场的时候和我说话,没问题,但是你因该给我6岁的小弟弟Matthew签个名呀。我们在刺骨的寒冷中等了你4个小时,你只是说:不。***。你是我弟弟的偶像,他想将来和你一样,他比我更崇拜你。我很冷静,只是不想被欺骗。你看,我只是某种程度上喜欢你罢了。其实我和你一样对我父亲一无所知。他常欺骗和打骂妈妈。所以你的歌曲让我有同感。当我感到心情不好,我会离开人群,听你的CD,只有你的歌能够安慰我。在我胸口纹上了你的名字。有时我甚至割伤自己,看看会流多少血。这个就像注射毒品带来的肾上腺激素刺激快感一样。你的歌说的都是事实,这正是我尊敬你的地方。我女朋友很妒忌,因为我无时无刻不在说到你。你看,她和所有人一样都没有我了解你,他们不了解我们这样的人是如何长大的。你应该给我回电,我是你最最最最忠实的歌迷。&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/><br/>{Eminem扮演歌迷Stan} 嗨,你这狂傲自大不愿意回信的家伙,这是我最后一次给你写信了,你个鸟人。6个月了仍然没有回信,我真的不配你回信吗?你肯定收到我最近的2封信了,我地址写的很工整。现在我正在录音给你听。现在我在车里,高速公路上时速90英里,喝了五分之一瓶伏特加,你敢和我一起开车嘛?你肯定听过Phil Collins的歌 《In the Air of the Night》,说得是:有人快淹死了,却有个人见死不救,Phil Collins看见了这件事,然后在一次演唱会上他碰到了那个人。现在我的情形就是如此。你本来也可以救我不让我淹死,但是现在已经完了。我所要的只是你的一个狗屁回复,现在我完全绝望了。我希望你知道我已经扯下了我房间里所有你的海报。我爱你Eminem,我们应该在一起,想想吧。可是现在都让你给毁了,希望你的良知能够让你不得安宁,睡不好觉,做梦就梦到这些,让你透不过气。&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/><br/>{这时Dido扮演的Stan的女朋友在被Stan锁在汽车行李箱里面惨叫着}Stan大叫:闭嘴,*人。嗨,Eminem ,你听到了吗?这是我的女朋友在行李箱里尖叫。我没有割破她的喉咙,只是把她绑起来了,我可不会像你那样(这里不知为何这么说,估计有典故,可惜没找到,可能Eminem曾经对他的女友施暴,这里在反省)。我要让她更痛苦,让她窒息而死。好了,我行动了,快到桥上了,我*,我怎么把这个带子寄给你呢...(然后车飞出公路沉入河底,磁带后被警察取出)&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/><br/>{Eminem自己} 你好Stan,想尽早给你回信,可是太忙了。你说你女朋友怀孕了,现在她怎么样了?你对我太过奖了,连女儿的名字都准备和我有关。那次演唱会上我肯定没有注意到你,别认为我是故意不尊重你。但是你说你割腕,我可要说那只是个闹剧,你***现在怎么样了,好吗?Stan,我想你要去心里治疗,这能让你不要在沮丧的时候躁动不安。另外,你说什么狗屁“我们在一起”是什么意思?我可不愿意见有这种想法的变态歌迷。我真的认为你和你的女朋友是互相需要的,或许你该对她好点。希望能在你对自己做出蠢事之前让你能及时收到我的信。我相信你会好起来,如果你能放松一点的话。我很高兴我能激励你,但是Stan,你真的疯了吗?希望你明白,我不希望我的歌迷做出蠢事。&nbsp;&nbsp;<br/><br/>几个星期以前我看到一则新闻,有个鸟人喝醉了,把他女朋友铐在汽车行李箱里,然后把车从桥上开进了河里。那个女孩还是怀孕的,车里后来发现有盘磁带,警方没说那磁带是录给谁听得,只说了那个疯子的名字是....天哪,那就是你......</font>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; </p>
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-28 13:24:26 | 显示全部楼层
<font size="2">副歌:Dido &nbsp;<br/>我的茶凉了,为什么…… &nbsp;<br/>我的心情总是不好。 &nbsp;<br/>清晨的雨遮住了我的窗 &nbsp;<br/>什么也看不到 &nbsp;<br/>看见的都是灰色。 &nbsp;<br/>但在墙上却有你的照片, &nbsp;<br/>它提醒我,还不算坏, &nbsp;<br/>还不算坏…… &nbsp;<br/><br/>[Stan] &nbsp;<br/>亲爱的Slim,我写信给你,但你仍未答复。 &nbsp;<br/>我把我的地址、姓名和电话都留在了信末, &nbsp;<br/>秋天里发了两封信,你肯定是没有受到。 &nbsp;<br/>可能是邮局或是什么地方搞错了。 &nbsp;<br/>有时我总是把地址写得很潦草。 &nbsp;<br/>但又能怎样呢?去它的吧!你的女儿好吗? &nbsp;<br/>我的女朋友也怀孕了,我就要作爸爸了。 &nbsp;<br/>如果是女孩,你猜我会叫她什么? &nbsp;<br/>我会给她起名叫Bonnie &nbsp;<br/>我也读到了你的Ronnie叔叔的事儿,很难过。 &nbsp;<br/>我有个朋友为了甩了他的*子而轻生, &nbsp;<br/>我知道你也许每天都听到这个,可我是你的超级歌迷 &nbsp;<br/>我甚至有你和Scam一起做的地下音乐。 &nbsp;<br/>我的房间里贴满了你的海报和照片。 &nbsp;<br/>我也喜欢你和Ruckus的歌,那很棒。 &nbsp;<br/><br/>副歌:Dido &nbsp;<br/><br/>我的茶凉了,为什么…… &nbsp;<br/>我的心情总是不好。 &nbsp;<br/>清晨的雨遮住了我的窗 &nbsp;<br/>什么也看不到 &nbsp;<br/>看见的都是灰色。 &nbsp;<br/>但在墙上却有你的照片, &nbsp;<br/>它提醒我,还不算坏, &nbsp;<br/>还不算坏…… &nbsp;<br/><br/>[Stan] &nbsp;<br/>亲爱的Slim,你仍旧没有回信,希望你能抓住计划。 &nbsp;<br/>我还没疯,我只是认为你TMD不屑于回信给歌迷。 &nbsp;<br/>如果你不想在剧场外理我,你就可以不理, &nbsp;<br/>但至少应该为Matthew签个名。 &nbsp;<br/>那是我的小弟弟,只有六岁 &nbsp;<br/>我们在该死的寒风中里等了四个小时,可你只是说了个“不” &nbsp;<br/>那个小家伙可是把你当成了他的偶像。 &nbsp;<br/>他要成为像你那样的人,他比我更喜欢你。 &nbsp;<br/>我还没疯,只是不喜欢被欺骗。 &nbsp;<br/>记得我们在丹佛的相遇吗?你说如果我写信,你会回信的 &nbsp;<br/>看在我们有相同的境遇的份儿上。 &nbsp;<br/>我也不知道谁是我爸, &nbsp;<br/>他总是欺骗妈妈还打她。 &nbsp;<br/>我能在你的歌里看到自己。所以在那些心情沮丧的日子里, &nbsp;<br/>就好听你的歌。 &nbsp;<br/>只有你的歌能帮我。 &nbsp;<br/>我甚至咋胸前纹上你的名字。 &nbsp;<br/>有时我也会割开手腕看它能流多少血。 &nbsp;<br/>如同肾上腺素一般,那些痛楚向我袭来。 &nbsp;<br/>我尊敬你,因为你说的一切都是事实。 &nbsp;<br/>我女友开始嫉妒,因为我每天谈论的只有你 &nbsp;<br/>但她并不像我如此的了解你,没人能 &nbsp;<br/>她不会了解有着我们这样经历的人的。 &nbsp;<br/>记得回信,你将会永远失去我这样的超级歌迷的。 &nbsp;<br/>你真诚的,Stan &nbsp;<br/>此外我们也将会在一起的 &nbsp;<br/><br/>副歌:Dido &nbsp;<br/><br/>我的茶凉了,为什么…… &nbsp;<br/>我的心情总是不好。 &nbsp;<br/>清晨的雨遮住了我的窗 &nbsp;<br/>什么也看不到 &nbsp;<br/>看见的都是灰色。 &nbsp;<br/>但在墙上却有你的照片, &nbsp;<br/>它提醒我,还不算坏, &nbsp;<br/>还不算坏…… &nbsp;<br/><br/>[Stan] &nbsp;<br/><br/>亲爱的从不回信的先生。 &nbsp;<br/>这将是我寄给你最后的邮件了。 &nbsp;<br/>六个月了,从没有回信——这不是我应得的。 &nbsp;<br/>我知道你受到了最近的两封信; &nbsp;<br/>我在上面清清楚楚的写上了地址。 &nbsp;<br/>这回是我要寄给你的磁带,我希望你能听到 &nbsp;<br/>我在车上,在高速路上开90 &nbsp;<br/>嘿,slim,我喝了第15个伏特加,你说我还能开吗? &nbsp;<br/>你知道PhilCollins那首关于救一个落水者的歌“In the Air of the Night”吗 &nbsp;<br/>但他没有得救 &nbsp;<br/>那情形就和现在一样,你本可以阻止我溺水的。 &nbsp;<br/>但现在一切都晚了,我吃了1000片镇定药 &nbsp;<br/>眼睛睁不开了,我想要的只不过是个该死的回信。 &nbsp;<br/>我希望您能知道我把你的照片从墙上都撕了下来。 &nbsp;<br/>我爱你slim。我们本应该在一起的,想想吧 &nbsp;<br/>现在你把一切都毁了,我想你不会睡着的,一定会梦到这一切。 &nbsp;<br/>当你梦到时,定会惊叫的 &nbsp;<br/>我希望你会受到良心的谴责,没有我,你不能呼吸 &nbsp;<br/>看看吧,slim[尖叫声]*子,闭嘴!我正在说话 &nbsp;<br/>嘿,slim,那是我的女友在后备箱中尖叫。 &nbsp;<br/>但我不会割开她的喉咙,我只是绑住她。 &nbsp;<br/>我不像你。 &nbsp;<br/>因为窒息而死会让她更痛苦。 &nbsp;<br/>好了,该走了,我已经到桥上了, &nbsp;<br/>噢,见鬼,我怎么才能把磁带寄出去呢? &nbsp;<br/>[车轮摩擦的声音][碰撞声] &nbsp;<br/>[短暂的安静][溅起巨大的水花声] &nbsp;<br/><br/><br/>亲爱的Stan,我本打算尽快回信给你,但最近太忙了。 &nbsp;<br/>你说你的女朋友怀孕了,多长时间了。 &nbsp;<br/>你能给你女儿起那个名字,我真的感到十分高兴。 &nbsp;<br/>这里有给你弟弟的签名, &nbsp;<br/>我写在了信的一开始 &nbsp;<br/>很抱歉在演唱会上没能见到你,我肯定时错过了 &nbsp;<br/>不要认为我写那些歌是故意让你难过的 &nbsp;<br/>可你却说你也喜欢割腕 &nbsp;<br/>我唱那些只是说着玩的。 &nbsp;<br/>嘿,你还好吗? &nbsp;<br/>你有些小麻烦Stan,我想你需要些建议来帮帮你了。 &nbsp;<br/>你说我们将会在一起是什么意思? &nbsp;<br/>这种话让我不想和你见面 &nbsp;<br/>我想你和你的女友确实是相互需要的 &nbsp;<br/>也许你应该对她好一些 &nbsp;<br/>希望你能读到这封信,但愿它能赶在你伤害自己前寄到。 &nbsp;<br/>只要放松一些,我想你会好起来的 &nbsp;<br/>很高兴我可以激励你,但你为何那样疯狂 &nbsp;<br/>我只要你做一个歌迷 &nbsp;<br/>我不想再看到你说疯话了 &nbsp;<br/>两周前的一个新闻让我感到不安 &nbsp;<br/>一个家伙开车冲到了桥下 &nbsp;<br/>后备箱里是他怀孕的女友 &nbsp;<br/>在车上还找到了一盒磁带 &nbsp;<br/>可他们没说磁带是给谁的…… &nbsp;<br/>想想看,他的名字是……是你 &nbsp;<br/>该死的!&nbsp;&nbsp;</font><br/>
 楼主| 发表于 2006-11-28 13:26:34 | 显示全部楼层
<p><font size="2">my tea's gone cold i'm wondering why i..<br/>got out of bed at all<br/>the morning rain clouds up my window..<br/>and i can't see at all<br/>and even if i could it'll all be grey,<br/>put your picture on my wall<br/>it reminds me, that it's not so bad,<br/>it's not so bad..<br/>my tea's gone cold i'm wondering why i..<br/>got out of bed at all<br/>the morning rain clouds up my window..<br/>and i can't see at all<br/>and even if i could it'll all be grey,<br/>put your picture on my wall<br/>it reminds me, that it's not so bad,<br/>it's not so bad..<br/>dear slim, i wrote but you still ain't callin<br/>i left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom<br/>i sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em<br/>there probably was a problem at the post office or somethin<br/>sometimes i scribble addresses too sloppy when i jot 'em<br/>but anyways; **** it, what's been up? man how's your daughter?<br/>my girlfriend's pregnant too, i'm bout to be a father<br/>if i have a daughter, guess what i'ma call her?<br/>i'ma name her bonnie i read about your uncle ronnie too i'm sorry<br/>i had a friend kill himself over some ***** who didn't want him<br/>i know you probably hear this everyday, but i'm your biggest fan<br/>i even got the underground shit that you did with skam<br/>i got a room full of your posters and your pictures man<br/>i like the shit you did with rawkus too, that shit was fat<br/>anyways, i hope you get this man, hit me back,<br/>just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan<br/>this is stan<br/>my tea's gone cold i'm wondering why i..<br/>got out of bed at all<br/>the morning rain clouds up my window..<br/>and i can't see at all<br/>and even if i could it'll all be grey,<br/>put your picture on my wall<br/>it reminds me, that it's not so bad,<br/>it's not so bad..<br/>dear slim, you still ain't called or wrote,<br/>i hope you have a chance i ain't mad<br/>i just think it's ****ed up you don't answer fans<br/>if you didn't wanna talk to me outside your concert<br/>you didn't have to, but you coulda signed an autograph for matthew<br/>that's my little brother man, he's only six years old<br/>we waited in the blistering cold for you,<br/>four hours and you just said, "no." that's pretty shitty man<br/>you're like his ****in idol he wants to be just like you man,<br/>he likes you more than i do i ain't that mad though,<br/>i just don't like bein lied to remember when we met in denver<br/>you said if i'd write you, you would write back<br/>see i'm just like you in a way i never knew my father neither<br/>he used to always cheat on my mom and beat her<br/>i can relate to what you're saying in your songs so when i have a shitty day,<br/>i drift away and put 'em on<br/>cause i don't really got shit else so that shit helps when i'm depressed<br/>i even got a tattoo of your name across the chest<br/>sometimes i even cut myself to see how much it bleeds<br/>it's like adrenaline, the pain is such a sudden rush for me<br/>see everything you say is real, and i respect you cause you tell it<br/>my girlfriend's jealous cause i talk about you 24/7<br/>but she don't know you like i know you slim, no one does<br/>she don't know what it was like for people like us growin up<br/>you gotta call me man, i'll be the biggest fan you'll ever lose<br/>sincerely yours, stan<br/>p.s. we should be together too<br/>my tea's gone cold i'm wondering why i..<br/>got out of bed at all<br/>the morning rain clouds up my window..<br/>and i can't see at all<br/>and even if i could it'll all be grey,<br/>put your picture on my wall<br/>it reminds me, that it's not so bad,<br/>it's not so bad..<br/>dear mister-i'm-too-good-to-call-or-write-my-fans,<br/>this'll be the last package i ever send your ass<br/>it's been six months and still no word - i don't deserve it?<br/>i know you got my last two letters;<br/>i wrote the addresses on 'em perfect<br/>so this is my cassette i'm sending you, i hope you hear it<br/>i'm in the car right now, i'm doing 90 on the freeway<br/>hey slim, i drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?<br/>you know the song by phil collins, "in the air of the night"<br/>about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning<br/>but didn't, then phil saw it all, then at a a show he found him?<br/>that's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning<br/>now it's too late - i'm on a 1000 downers now, i'm drowsy<br/>and all i wanted was a lousy letter or a call<br/>i hope you know i ripped +all+ of your pictures off the wall<br/>i love you slim, we coulda been together, think about it<br/>you ruined it now, i hope you can't sleep and you dream about it<br/>and when you dream i hope you can't sleep and you scream about it<br/>i hope your conscience eats at you and you can't breathe without me see slim<br/>shut up *****! i'm tryin to talk!<br/>hey slim, that's my girlfriend screamin in the trunk<br/>but i didn't slit her throat, i just tied her up,<br/>see i ain't like you cause if she suffocates she'll suffer more, and then she'll die too<br/>well, gotta go, i'm almost at the bridge now<br/>oh shit, i forgot, how'm i supposed to send this shit out?<br/>{*car tires squeal*} {*crash*}.. {*brief silence*} .. {*loud splash*}<br/>my tea's gone cold i'm wondering why i..<br/>got out of bed at all<br/>the morning rain clouds up my window..<br/>and i can't see at all<br/>and even if i could it'll all be grey,<br/>put your picture on my wall<br/>it reminds me, that it's not so bad,<br/>it's not so bad..<br/>dear stan, i meant to write you sooner but i just been busy<br/>you said your girlfriend's pregnant now, how far along is she?<br/>look, i'm really flattered you would call your daughter that<br/>and here's an autograph for your brother,<br/>i wrote it on the starter cap<br/>i'm sorry i didn't see you at the show, i musta missed you<br/>don't think i did that shit intentionally just to diss you<br/>but what's this shit you said about you like to cut your wrists too?<br/>i say that shit just clownin dogg,<br/>c'mon - how ****ed up is you?<br/>you got some issues stan, i think you need some counseling<br/>to help your ass from bouncing off the walls when you get down some<br/>and what's this shit about us meant to be together?<br/>that type of shit'll make me not want us to meet each other<br/>i really think you and your girlfriend need each other<br/>or maybe you just need to treat her better<br/>i hope you get to read this letter, i just hope it reaches you in time before you hurt yourself,<br/>i think that you'll be doin just fine if you relax a little, i'm glad i inspire you but stan<br/>why are you so mad? try to understand, that i do want you as a fan<br/>i just don't want you to do some crazy shit<br/>i seen this one shit on the news a couple weeks ago that made me sick<br/>some dude was drunk and drove his car over a bridge<br/>and had his girlfriend in the trunk, and she was pregnant with his kid<br/>and in the car they found a tape, but they didn't say who it was to<br/>come to think about, his name was.. it was you<br/>damn!</font></p><p></p>
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-11-28 5:27:04编辑过]

楼主| 发表于 2006-11-28 13:30:07 | 显示全部楼层
<p><strong>Eminem-stan MP3:</strong>[mp=500,50]http://www.sos3.com/street/hip/mc/stan(ft.%20dido).mp3[/mp]</p><p><strong>DiDo-thank you MP3:</strong>[mp=500,50]http://koolei.xujinglei.org/thankyou.mp3[/mp]</p>
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注 册

本版积分规则

站点统计|小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|和平家园 ( 粤ICP备13078947号-1 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 17:04 , Processed in 0.015977 second(s), 13 queries .